Patio Glass Door Double Wheel Roller Assembly

A handy person from Phoenix says:
H, I am looking for some parts for a sliding glass door.

I need the Double Wheel Roller assembly (photos attached). The Door is (this from the door company):
2013 custom 134 inches x 79 3/8 high (Chelsea Trust Guard sliding glass door xoo) sliding door width is 1 1/2 inches
Tandem double wheel patio door roller flat nylon.
(the rollers do not appear to be nylon, the appear to be metal, and flat, but this door is on the beach close to the water, and as you can see in bad shape and rusted. I thought they might be 81-182 or 81-149, or 81-018, but those all seem concave.

I also need the vinyl track that the screen for the door rolls on. screen track is ( 5/8 inches vinyl ) 8 feet.

I also need the Door Handle Assembly:
door handle has 5 inches between screw holes, with dual up and down lock and keeper.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210208_112355.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210208_112429.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210208_112456.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210208_112528.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210208_115151.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! We only carry one roller with flat wheels that comes close to this style, and that would be our 81-151. It's nylon, too, so corrosion will hopefully be less of an issue.

We also only sell one type of screen door track, which is our 80-111. See if you could use this as a replacement.

Finally, concerning the door handle, I need to see yours in order to ID a match. I can also tell you right now that we don't have anything with a 5" hole spacing. You may want to recheck that. Make sure to only measure from the center of each hole.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.