Patio door mortise lock

Home Owner from Pasco, WA
Jan 24, 2024 1:38 pm

Hi;

Please allow me to reach out to you to locate the following item. (see attached photo)

It seems to me, I depleted all the possibilities out there in the web searching for it.

Thank you very much. Your help would be greatly appreciated, and of course I am in the best disposition to purchase it if you have it.

Respectfully yours.

Joe

IMG_6852
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 24, 2024 4:08 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but, unfortunately, your photo did not come through with your post. If you could resubmit the photo of your mortise lock, we'd be happy to research your replacement options. In the meantime, you're welcome to look through our selection of patio door mortise locks here. Thank you! 

Quick Learner from Pasco, WA
Jan 25, 2024 8:15 am
Photos.
image0 (11) image1 (6)
2 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 25, 2024 8:37 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for emailing over your photos. We can't be positive without seeing a photo of the actual mortise lock assembly but your drawing resembles the 82-268B at first glance. I'd recommend starting by comparing the specifications from our product page shown below to your assembly and let us know if you notice any discrepancies. 

Dimensions for 82-268B
Dimensions for 82-268B

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts