Patio door roller

A quick learner from Utah says:
Hi
I'm looking to replace a patio door roller. It has the marking 8188 pn the outside of it and the inside piese has A-S 8187 on it. The roller is 3/4 inch wide 1 5/16 tall and 2 1/8 long. I have pictures. It looks just like the Barton kramer Nu-Air sliding roller but that has some non matching dimensions. The wheel is 1 1/4 but i think 1 1/2 would fit and maybe it was replaced once. Probably not though.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid I can't identify your roller from this description. I would need to see an undamaged roller assembly removed from the door in order to help. Let me know if that's something you can get for me.

A quick learner from Utah says:
Do these pictures help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_152557.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_152538.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_152528.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_152546.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Allen Stevens, who made your roller, is no longer in business so we don't have an exact match for this. However, take a look at the 81-032B which is similar in dimensions. Looking at your roller, I believe the bumps on the sides make the width around 25/32". The 81-032B width is 13/16" with the flares on the sides. It's not much wider than your roller width. Look this part over and see what you think. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.