Patio glass slider door handle set

A quick learner says:
I've been told this handle is discontinued, do you have anything that would work in its place?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wb2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wb.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm not immediately familiar with this kind of handle set, but it is similar in design to our 82-003. I think this may be worth considering, but look it over and see how well it compares. Note that this is only designed to work on 1" thick doors.

Alternate image for 82-003
Alternate image for 82-003

View of latch
View of latch

A quick learner from MI says:

Hi,

I have attached more photos. Will this latch work with this door frame catch?

Also attached the photo of the inside of the door itself.

Please advise. Customer says the handle looks like the original.

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door frame latch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door handle inside.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 82-003 actually comes with its own keeper, so you don't really need to worry about compatibility on that end. Even then, if you did want to reuse the old keeper, I see no reason why that wouldn't work. The old latch hook looks nearly identical to ours.

As for hole clearance, as long as your latch hook is the same size as ours then it will have clearance. I provided dimensions above for you to review. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.