Patio sliding door handle 3 1/2 inch hole with latch

A contractor from Wa state says:
Frame mount
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3-1/2" Patio Door Handle
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say that we do not carry an exact replacement for your existing handle set. There is a chance that we can supply you with a suitable alternative but I cannot make any guarantees.

May I see a photo of the space on the door where this handle is installed as well as a photo of the compatible keeper?

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you have in the meantime.

A contractor from Wa state says:
Thanks for quick response. I can't find a name just this patent sticker
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Frame Installation Holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.889.434-4
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. I believe you may be able to use the 82-016 Surface Mount Handle Set. This set has a 3-1/2" installation hole spacing.

Keep in mind, installing it would require drilling new installation holes into the frame so that you can install the compatible keeper. Take a look at this handle set and compare it to your existing handle set to confirm if this will work as a replacement.

Keeper for 82-016
Keeper for 82-016

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.