Peachtree? Screen door roller assembly

A home owner from Harrisburg, PA says:
Can you please confirm this part for me? See attached photo. I believe it is a Peachtree P/N 84-028. The dimension are the same as the one you have listed. Is there any "more durable" upgrades to this part?
Also I would need the screen spline. I believe the Part Number: 683001-BL is correct. Would you agree?
Appreciate the help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Peachtree Screen Roller
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! The 84-028 Peachtree Patio Roller would be the correct replacement for this hardware. There is a chance the 84-075 could work in its place but it is sliding different in design. Therefore, I cannot make any guarantees. Take a look over the dimensions and design, see what you think!

Dimensions for 84-075
Dimensions for 84-075

In regard to the screen spline you need, unfortunately, the part number you provided does not provide any results from our database. We have a few different types of spline in our inventory, all of which can be viewed here.

If you need assistance with identifying the correct replacement, I'll need to know the dimensions of your existing spline. It would also help to see an undamaged piece of it removed.

How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.