Peachtree ariel sliding glass door

A quick learner from Fairfield, CT says:
I believe I have Peachtree ariel double sliders going out to my deck. 4 pane, 2 sliders, approx 10' total width. They were installed in 1986.

I want to replace the double roller wheels, 2 sets under each slider. I believe the parts are you number 81-018.

I can't figure out how to get the door panels out to replace the rollers. There are no instructions on line that I've found.

Can you help?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure! Check out the video below and see if this is any help.
A home owner from Hendeersonville, NC says:
I have an Ariel sliding glall door which is fine. However, the sliding screen was destoyed when someone walked through it. The frame(?) on the base was also broken and needs to be replaced although it appears to part of the frame for the glass door also.

Need the bottom piece and sliding screen. The size is 35 3/4 x about 79-80.

Can you help?

Morgan Reynolds
patio door track
Profile picture of Tom
For starters, we cannot supply a screen door. Contact a door installer, or the manufacturer of the door. As for the track, take a look at the 80-111 screen door track. Is this what you're looking for? Check the dimensions carefully as you decide.
A handy person from SPECULATOR, NY says:
TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT PANEL FOR MY PEACHTREE ARIEL PATIO SLIDER THAT TOOK A ROCK FROM A LAWNMOWER AND SHATTERED. THIS WOULD BE THE RIGHT SIDE FIXED PANEL WITH THE VIEW MEASUREMENTS OF 72 3/4" X 30 3/4" ALSO ANY INSTRUCTIONS OF THIS REPLACEMENT APPRECIATED AS WE ARE FAR REMOVED FROM A DECENT LABOR POOL UP HERE THIS WOULD BE A DO IT MYSELF JOB. 1ST ORDER OF BIZ IS TO FIND THE PARTS NECESSARY. ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't sell replacement patio door panels of any kind. Furthermore, Peachtree has been out of business for some time, so there's a good chance you won't be able to find this anywhere. My recommendation is to contact a local glass shop to see if they can swap out the broken glass.

A home owner from Maryland says:
Hello,
I have a 9 foot Peachtree Ariel siding patio door installed in 1994. One panel is active and two are inactive. I need to replace the plastic threshold/track for the active door. See Photos of 9 foot door and threshold. The threshold/track is one piece, 34"long,1 and 1/4"wide for the threshold (see cracks in threshold) and 1" wide for the roller track part of the threshold Do you have that threshold or know where I might get one.

Thanks
Buddy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1705.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1707.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1708.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Buddy. I'm sorry to say that we don't sell replacement thresholds. Peachtree is also out of business, so you may have a hard time tracking anything down that will work for this door. I suggest contacting a local hardware store to see if you can have something made for your specific entry.

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.