Pella Retracing Sliding Screen Door

A quick learner from Washington DC says:
Sir/Ma'am, I'd appreciate any insight on the attached photo parts. My Bella sliding retractable screen door no longer latches shut, in the fully retracted position. I suspect the part in IMG_1384 latches into IMG_1387. In other words, the "small c" which is attached to the door latches into the "big C" which is attached to the door frame.

And the "big C" holds the "small c" in place through friction. Except the plastic in both parts may be too worn to hold it in place, through friction.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1384.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1385.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1386.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1387.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This reminds me of our 84-105 Pella roller but review the specifications and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

A quick learner says:
Can you tell me where to find the part the customer has pictured in their first picture? The part that has a "c" on each end of it.
Thanks!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Have you seen our 84-105? Look this part over and see how it compares with your old hardware. If you have any questions just let us know! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.