Pella Window, Side Mount Pivot Bar

A quick learner from Troy, New York, 12180 says:
I need this replacement part, Side Mount Pivot Bar for my Pella double hung window.

I tried the Swisco Replacement part Item: 26-402, Side Mount Pivot Bar, put the end of the post does not fit, too big, into the shoe of the window's pulley system.

Please find for me the correct part. Your attention to this request is appreciated.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230919_101318.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AIL4fc9Kzjc1EStpA0hY7qwtiaKvJS88pp5UXoqFIAPgP5-kp9
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I believe that you can use the 26-406B Pella sash pivot for your repair. Keep in mind that you will probably need to cut off the back tail to install it. We can't make any guarantees but review the specifications below and see what you think. Thank you.

Dimensions for 26-406b
Dimensions for 26-406b

A handy person from Maryland says:
What is the dimension from the top of the pivot to the center of the screw hole? What is the bottom dimension from the bottom of the pivot to the center of the screw hole? This appears that it would work on a Pella Architectural series window if you cut off the 7/32" pin. Trying to replace this pin.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8799.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Helle,

The 26-406B mentioned in this thread measures 13/32" from the top to the center of the screw hole and just shy of 13/16" from the bottom. Thanks for posting! 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.