Pella casement window wood framed

A handy person from Hawaii says:
I'm looking for all the operating parts for a pella casement window. I need top and bottom pivot slides, the locking armature, top arm, plastic slides, all parts. I have two windows that have been screwed shut and all parts removed due to rust and age and the owner wants to rebuild them so they operate. Also need interior trim parts, i.e. cover and handle.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230712_143117.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230809_111016.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230809_111102.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230809_111033.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230809_111038.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your Pella casement window operator looks a lot like our 39-176 and its opposite handed version, part 39-175. To determine that this is the correct replacement, carefully look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing casement operator.

The compatible handle for this operator is part 39-109B.

Dimensions for 39-176
Dimensions for 39-176

We have several different window hinges however, it is hard to narrow down the options using your existing photos. If you are looking to replace them, you'll need to remove your existing hinges and compare them to the dimensions from our existing hinges.

Take a look at parts 39-351 & 39-352, 39-394 & 39-395, or 39-396 & 39-397 to determine if either of these might be the replacement you'll need. You'll find the dimensions for each of these on their respective product pages. Each of these pairs of part numbers is the left and right handed version for the hinges.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.