Pella double hung window coil balance part identification and purchase

A handy person from NJ says:
Hello, Kindly provide Pella Coil Balance for Double Hung Window and purchase option with installation instructions. Thank you Abhi
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella_Coil_Balance_DoubleHung_Window1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella_Coil_Balance_DoubleHung_Window2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella_Coil_Balance_DoubleHung_Window3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella_Coil_Balance_DoubleHung_Window4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella_Coil_Balance_DoubleHung_Window5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I believe this shoe might be an older version of our 15-228 , but look over the dimensions cited below and let me know if they match. If so, this shoe uses either our Series 160 1/2" thick springs, or our Series 165 3/8" thick springs. Compare both with your old springs to see which you need. See the video below which demonstrates how to remove and replace a similar type of coil balance assembly.

Dimensions for 15-228
Dimensions for 15-228

A handy person from NJ says:
Hello Bob. you are correct about the shoe being 1.5 inches x 1.25 inches. I am attaching the images. The coil, I am not sure how to measure. But the coil has marking (image attached). It says 5.5.35".
Kindly suggest the products.
Abhi
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0821.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0822.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0823.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great, I'm glad that the shoe matches. As for the coil, you want to measure the width of the band. If your stamp reads 5.5, then that means it's rated for 5.5 pounds. Odds are that means you have the 1/2" Series 160. Measuing it will verify.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.