Pella operator

A handy person from Altadena ca says:
Stamper numbers are 2ABA-L. What looks like
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1623.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this! This appears to be a Pella brand operator similar to our 39-391, but with a straight arm rather than split. We don't currently sell this exact style but we are happy to bring it in for you.

Before we go any further, can you tell me how long the arm is? The three sizes available are 4-3/4", 8", and 11-5/8". 

Can you also tell me how many you wanted to purchase?

Hi Tom, thanks for your response. Yes, it is a 8 inch arm. If you can get that in for me, that would be awesome. I just need one for now.
Profile picture of Tom

Great! That's all we needed to know. We're going to have stock made up for you, which will take some time; expect around 5-6 weeks. Once it's made we will add it to our inventory. I'll let you know the moment it's available for purchase right here on this page.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! The new part is in our catalog and ready for your review. Please see our 39-481 Pella Egress Roto Operator. We also sell the 39-480 for the opposite side.

Please feel free to reach out if you had any questions about this product, or in general. 

Dimensions for 39-481
Dimensions for 39-481

So I'm looking for a replacement for this it's a 7 inch arm, teardrop style casement operator in bronze
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1785.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Our closest match to your operator would be the 39-044 but I'm honestly not sure if the 9" long arm would work in your window if the original only measures 7" compared to the image below. You will need to see if your window is wide enough to accommodate the 9" arm. 

Dimensions for 39-044
Dimensions for 39-044

You could also consider the 39-466, along with the 39-114L handle and 39-504 track. This operator has a 7-1/2" arm. We can't guarantee that either option will work and modifications may be necessary if so. Review the arm length and installation hole placement of both options to see what you think. 

Dimensions for 39-466
Dimensions for 39-466

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.