Pella products

A home owner from Lincolnwood, IL says:
I just purcahased some screen rollers from you, and worked great; it took me a wwhile to see how to assemble the screen door toghether.
Q: why is Pella and Anderson (maybe) such screwed up companies? why don't they provide exploded views of how to service the products they sell (some with missing components)? Car companies do a better job to let the owner descifre on how to fix his car...but these humongous monopolies of windows/door related products deal throgh 'shabby' contractors that screw the installation and the homeowner is forced to deal with the companies like you to get the products back to original design..after many web searches I finally got to see your company...their websites 'suck'...they do not even help the owner to get their products fixed...they want to send another jack-of-all-trades to screw it up again-and-again...thanks
PS: I am in the process of finding the correct handle for my incomplete screen door...when I will get it I will send the PO to you guys
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Thanks for the kind words! I think you're absolutely correct with what you're saying. It is in fact, by design: a lot of these big door and window businesses are not particularly interested in helping you find specific replacement parts. On the contrary, they'd be very happy if you got exhausted from the wild goose chase, and instead just gave up and bought a whole new door or window from them. For them that's the whole name of the game! In other words, your frustration with them is entirely justified. Our company's existence is more or less predicated upon being able to fill that gap and provide you with those specific parts that you can replace without having to resort to buying an entirely new window or door. We're glad we could help you so far, and when you send us this picture of the screen door handle we will do our best to assist you again. Many thanks.   

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.