Pella window lock

A quick learner from New York says:
Need two of these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Sweep Lock
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We do not have an exact replacement match for your Pella sweep lock but our 90-213 Pella Lock & Keeper may be worth considering as a replacement. Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to your latch to determine if this may be a fit. This is the closet match we carry to your existing Pella lock.

Dimensions for 90-213
Dimensions for 90-213

A home owner from Chicago says:
I need the same replacement lock for an old Pella window. On the Pella website they list this:Cam-Action Lock For Double Hung Window PART NUMBER 0DLQ0004. However, they don't have it in stock. Any idea where I could locate one? Thanks!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6487.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Please take a look at the recommendation above to determine if that might work for you. If this will not be a fit, I'm afraid this is the closest replacement match we can offer.

You'll need to contact a local Pella dealer or, unfortunately, wait for Pella to restock them. Our sincerest apologies that we cannot be of more help!

Please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair questions you might have.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.