Pelle screen door handle Exterior

A quick learner from Tewkesbury NJ says:
Need the exterior parts for the screen door. The only thing there is the screen protector. The interior parts are fine. It looks like the interior part is 83-123. Here are a few pics. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_185555.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_185538.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_185521.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I believe you may be searching for the Pella Screen Protector, part 83-119. Take a look at the design and measurements to confirm that this is the right replacement. This is compatible with the 83-115 Pella latch.

Alternate image for 83-119
Alternate image for 83-119

Alternate image for 83-115
Alternate image for 83-115

A quick learner from Tewkesbury NJ says:
Thank you for your response Jasmine! The screen protector is fine. From your response it appears that I need the latch part 83-115. However, it is also difficult to open the door from the outside as the lip on the Pella Screen Protector 83-119 is so thin. Is there a door handle that maybe didn't come with the screen door? Thank you!
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

It is possible that someone repaired the door with updated parts, however, I wouldn't be able to confirm that without seeing any hardware that may have been installed before what's currently there. We also do not carry anything else that would be compatible.

I apologize that we cannot provide you with a better solution.

How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.