Pennco window Channel Balance

A quick learner from Gallatin, TN says:
Please identify the correct replacement channel balance for my Pennco window. Only the bottom window moves up and down and tilts out for cleaning and removal. The top window is stationary. I have submitted five pictures to help identify the correct balance. The channel balance is 34 inches long and is stamped with "33 C" marking. It appears to measure a little over 1/2 inch wide at the open channel. The pivot shoe appears to be working correctly, only the channel balance is broken. The channel balance does not attach at the top. The balance sits on the screw shown in the picture and is held in place by the tension on the spring. I will be glad to provide additional information or pictures if needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0048.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0047.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0044.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0043.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0040.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident that we can provide you with a replacement balance, however, to be absolutely sure, I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged balance removed from the window.

I am specifically looking to see any attachments that could be connected to the balance or that may still be in the window channel and/or connected to the bottom of the sash.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

A quick learner from Gallatin, TN says:
I have included additional pictures of the undamaged channel still mounted in the window. I am reluctant to remove the undamaged channel because of the extreme tension on the device. The channel is not attached to the window frame at the top and only sets on the set screw shown in the picture. It is held in place by the downward pressure of the spring, as it sits on the screw and sort of fits in the grove of the frame. There is no physical attachment of the channel to the window frame on either end. The full picture I have included of the damaged channel shows all the hardware included. The string coming out of the bottom has a metal hook that attaches to the pivot shoe. Hopefully this additional information will help the identification process.
Thank you for you time and attention to this matter.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0053.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0052.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0051.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0050.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming and for the photos. Your balances appear to be the Series 770 with the Heavy Duty Pointed Hook attached, 62-105. With that said, these will need to be custom order balances. 

I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of the S770-33 option 33C with a hook attached. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and to place the order. Keep in mind the compatible shoe, part 15-105, is sold separately, so you'll need to remember to add it the cart as well.

Open position 15-105
Open position 15-105

View of 15-105 in the Closed Position
View of 15-105 in the Closed Position

Alternate view of 15-105
Alternate view of 15-105

Be sure to check your spam/junk folding for the email if you do not see it in your primary inbox. Also, let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.