Pile weatherstripping

A handy person from Lobby entry doors says:
Hi I measured the track at 3/16" by 3/16 approx pile. I'm attaching a photo of track for your advise on product to order. Someone threw out existing pile. I believe it's 58-021 thank u jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5420.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5421.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Jim. I'm afraid we can't confirm if the 58-021 is what you need without the original pile as a reference. Let me know if you'd be interested in a sample of this part. You would just have to pay for shipping. 

Emily thanks for responding. I would love a sm sample or two. It's worth a try.  let me know if there's any cost involved. Thanks again jim

Profile picture of Emily

Did you want a sample of just the 58-021? The maximum for samples is 5 and you can see our full selection of pile weatherstripping here. There's just a shipping cost but please let me know if you'd like to try any others and I'd be happy to send you a purchase link!

Emily, I guess let me try 58-021, 58-045, 58-042, 58-127 hopefully one will do. jim
Profile picture of Emily

Sounds good! I'll email you a purchase link that you can use to place an order for these samples directly on our website. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.