Pivot Bar

A quick learner from Crofton says:
Hello
We are looking for this part. I have it next to your 26-412 but it's a little too short. Any idea?
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named output_image1683048851506.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The pivot bar pictured looks more like our 26-369 and it appears that it might be the closest match for the pivot bar you have. We can't provide an exact match but this pivot bar may still work for you so long as the offset of one of the installation holes matches yours. 

Look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing hardware to determine if this might work. See if one of the installation hole measurements lines up.

Alternate view of 26-369
Alternate view of 26-369

A quick learner from Crofton says:
No, the 1st hole is at about 1 1/2" from the top. close but not quite right
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Yes I understand, however, the second hole on part 26-369 appears to line up with the top installation hole on your existing pivot bar. I would also consider the distance for the top installation hole from part 26-412.

Alternate image for 26-412
Alternate image for 26-412

There is a chance that neither of these will work, however, they are the closest match we have to your existing hardware. You may also need to consider drilling a new installation hole to accommodate the new pivot bar. However, you will need to exercise caution so that you do not drill into the glass in the window.

I hope this helps!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.