Pivot Lock Shoe Attachement

A quick learner from Queens, NY says:
There are two parts here. The Pivot Lock Shoe and a piece which attaches to the holes on front of the pivot shoe lock to add depth and width. I'm pretty the pivot shoe is https://www.swisco.com/Pivot-Shoe-5_8-inch-Thick/pd/Tilt-Window-Replacement-Pivot-Lock-Shoes/15-047 but I cannot find any information about the piece which attaches to it to give it the depth/width to fit snugly in my window frame.

There are no names/numbers/markings I can see.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I've never seen a piece like that before. Like you said, it seems like it pads out the pivot shoe. I'm not sure why this would exist, honestly. Why wouldn't the original installers just put in the correct size shoe in the first place?

Either way, can you tell me the width and thickness of your shoe with that extra piece already installed? We cannot supply the piece, but maybe we can supply something that's the same size.

Hi, the Width is 1 7/16" and the Depth is 21/32" (little above 5/8") and the Height is 2".

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for clarifying. Turns out we actually could dig up a match for that clip, which is called a "shim." We will be able to supply it. Give us a little more time to have stock made up for you and we will tell you when it becomes available.

Sure, thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Okay, we finally have it in our catalog. Please see our new 15-039. We believe this will work well as a replacement pivot shoe retainer.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.