Pivot Lock Shoes for Vinyl Windows

A home owner from New York says:
Hi there! I'm in need of at least 8 Pivot Lock Shoes for Vinyl Windows made/sold by Thermaline Co. in Bellmore, NY over 20 years ago & are now (apparently) out of business. Or the OEM might've been Crystal Windows & Door Systems in Flushing, NY and Thermaline sold/marketed the windows under their own name. Their are no markings on the Pivot Shoe and it closely measures 2-1/8" LONG (dimension includes the slight belly at the bottom of the part directly under the metal cam), 1-1/4" WIDE (when side locks are not extended) and 9/16" DEEP. There are 2 SWISCO parts that appear to match closest to these dimensions, these are: 15-152 and 15-129. I will appreciate if you could please review the attached photos and help me decide which part (if any of these, or other parts) might serve as a best fit. Thank you for your consideration! John Brennan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe_Top View_3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe_Front View_1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe_Rear View_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe_Front Angle View_6.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this pivot shoe, but based on the dimensions you provide, I agree that the 15-129 is our closest match, as it has a similar cam and design--and the width and thickness are the same. I can't be 100% certain this shoe will work, but it is our closest match. If you give it a try, let us know how it works for you.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.