Pivot Shoe vs Pivot Lock Shoe

A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
What's the difference?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Are you looking at two different product codes on our website? A pivot shoe and pivot lock shoe are the same thing, but you'll need to compare the style and dimensions of yours to the possible replacements to choose the correct one. 

You can also send us a picture of your pivot shoe removed form the window with the width and depth. With that information, we should be able to recommend a replacement. Thank you!

Thank you. It is the nomenclature that had me wondering and I had to ask. I followed your online process and ordered the correct parts. The site is eady0 to navigate and finding parts is also easy. There are a couple of parts that could use a video or better description. I'll send a note on those later. Thanks again Casey.
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for posting. We're always here if you have any other questions or suggestions on ways that we can improve our customers experience on our website. 

Yes I was looking at 2 different product codes, mostly out of curiosity. Once my order arrived I was able to look at the new pivot shoe to more closely examine the design and saw its locking mechanism. Anyway,
I received my order yesterday, Saturday, with the correct pivot shoe and balances repaired 15 windows. All the windows now open and close as designed. Thanks for the excellent website, videos and support.
Profile picture of Casey

Great, I'm glad to hear that everything worked out for you. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.