Pivot bar not quite right

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
I bought 23-360 thinking it would be close enough but it didn't work, any suggestions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3DE3B077-9363-47F1-9211-2BD61D183602.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looking at your hole spacing, I think our 26-444 might be better. However, it will depend entirely on the hole position. We need to know the written-out distance between the hole center and front tip in both cases to verify a good match.

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
Thank you for the follow up. The measurement to the first hole is 1-3/16" and the second hole is 1-7/8"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. Those hole measurements are a little bit awkward. Nothing we sell seems to match exactly.

There is one possible match: our 26-378. The hole centers are 1-3/16" and 2" from the tip, but the overall design is very different. It's much longer, though thankfully that's not a big deal as long as the holes match up. The tip also has more pronounced "horns," which is my main concern.

For reference, the 26-378 is meant to install in pivot shoes designed like the 15-199. I'm not sure what style shoe you have but as long as the cam design is the same as on this product then I think the 26-378 may just be the ticket. Look it over and see what you think.

Alternate image for 26-378
Alternate image for 26-378

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.