Pivot lock shoe

A quick learner from Waseca, Mn says:
Hi,
I was wondering if you could identify this pivot lock shoe part, or if you are able to get it, I removed the sash and weighted it, it weighs 19 lbs
It's from a crest line pocket window, I would need both left and right side, if that exact part cannot be found is there an alternative part that can be used. Thanks. Dave
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil mount bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5539.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5538.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dave, thank you for posting,

Your coil balance assembly resembles the Series 220 style. Please compare the dimensions to confirm a good fit!  Unfortunately we currently do not have a 19 pound sash weight rating available in our inventory, but we are going to bring it in. It will take a few weeks to come in. I will be in contact when it is ready for your review. Thank you for your patience! 

Thanks for the update
Just wondering what the status is on the window part.

We have reached out for an update and unfortunately the new balances have been delayed. We do not have an ETA at this time and it could take up to another 6 weeks. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and will keep you updated as soon as they are in stock and ready to review. 

We are bringing in two different weight options to review since the 19 pound falls between two strength options. 

No problem thanks for the update

Hi Dave,

Reaching out to let you know that the coil balances are now in stock and ready for your review. We have the S220-09 that a pair can support a 17 to 18.99 lb window sash or the S220-10 that a pair can support a 19 to 20.99 lb window sash. Please review and let me know if you have any additional questions! 

If you need the a new bracket, review the 16-031 that is sold separately. 

Dimensions for S220-10
Dimensions for S220-10

Thanks, I reviewed the dimensions and it matches exactly, the only question I have is are they the same or is there a right and a left.

This balance is interchangeable on the right and left side of window. Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.