Pivot lock shoe for tild out window

A home owner from Rockport, TX says:
I am looking for a replacement pivot lock shoe as pictured. The balance is marked, "20 5 K02S CMC". And it looks identical to your S765-21. The shoe looks similar to your 15-046 except the dimensions are slightly off and the one I have has two slots for the balance attachment as opposed to three. Can you Identify my part?
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe I can identify this. It seems that you are correct in choosing the S765-21 (20-5) tilt balance, and your old pivot shoe has been replaced with the 15-046. Does that all sound right?
That is the same conclusion the I came to. However, the 15-046 is 1/32" wider than the original. I think it will work after some modification.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think so, too. It may work regardless, but if not you can shave it down a hair.
You are correct. The 15-046 worked just fine. No modification required.
Thank you for the help.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.