A quick learner says:
# on side of window is 32TC.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0543.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0541.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0540.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0539.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your channel balance looks like it could be the Series 751 channel balance with the 15-233 Great Lakes, Blue Locking Terminal. See the dimensions and design for the shoe below.

DImensions for 15-233
DImensions for 15-233

There are also a few other details you'll need to confirm as well. To start, please confirm the length of your metal channel as well as the weight of your window. Unfortunately, we are unable to cross-reference the stamp from your balance to determine the one you'll need to for the new balances.

These will need to be a custom/special order balance. Given that custom balances are non-refundable and non-returnable, so it will be important to confirm these details before I am able to provide you with an order link. Keep in mind there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order. If you are in search of a higher quantity, please confirm the number of balances you intend to purchase.

A quick learner from Aiken SC says:
I am confirming length of channel as 33" and weight if window is 19.9 lbs. I would like to start off with 4 orders. Let me know if u need anything else. I'm
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information. I've forwarded over a separate order link with a quote for the (4) requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing and to place your order. Be sure to check your/spam junk folder for the email.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.