Pivots and sliders needed

A contractor from Ann Arbor, Michigan says:
I was called out to troubleshoot this set of old bifold doors today. The doors are 93 and 1/2 in tall and about an inch thick. The doors fit in the 4-ft wide opening. One of the doors is off track, and the other one is on track but it seems like the sliders are not correct for the track. I would like to get all of the pivots and sliders for these two doors, and any other parts that would be required to make them slide smoothly. I've told the customer that these are probably better than anything that they would get, as they're considering making the opening smaller and installing a regular 80-in high bifold door. This is in a doctor's office, so I imagine it needs to be pretty robust. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210323_130830724.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210323_130721559.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210323_130715481.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210323_130707117.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210323_130655405.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter. I'm not sure if we have the exact parts you need, but we do carry some. To start with, the bracket in your track looks like a match for our 21-209, which is Benchmark brand. It's designed to be used with our 21-002 and 21-044 pins, both of which are also Benchmark.

The trouble is that neither of these pins appear to match what you show in your photo. I can't be sure if these will work for you. Start by looking over their dimensions and design and let me know if the sizes we show differ from your original; I'm mostly interested in the diameter of the pin and the cap that goes into the bracket.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.