Plastic pieces at bottom and top of door

A home owner from Tampa FL says:
There is a small square plastic piece at the bottom and tops of our sliders. The pieces on the bottom fit over the adjustment screw on each "pane" and have a notch for the track and essentially act as a bug barrier. The pieces on the top have an "L shaped" brush that runs along the track. Our house was built in 1996 in Tampa FL so I have no idea the brand of the door. They are triple sliders that slide open completely, stacking on top of each other on the outside wall as they are opened. We will take one off soon to identify the rollers so we can replace those but I'm just not finding any of these small brackets which need replaced as well. I can send a pic!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding glass door plastic piece.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We do carry the 86-010 top guide and the 86-026 bottom guide used on patio glass doors. However, yours look like they were not "factory" made. The guides look like a piece of plastic that was cut and drilled to fit the door. Review the specifications for these parts and see if you think you could adapt one to your door. 

SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.