Please help me id. Coil cap/bushing assembly

A quick learner from Annapolis, MD says:
I'm replacing broken pivot pins, shoes and coil covers. Can you help to infirm that parts I've selected are all compatible adn how to find the coil bushing.coil cover assembly in my pics.
Many thanks, Tim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2546.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2551.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2550.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2547.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your exact pivot shoe has been discontinued and is no longer available but the good news is that our 15-177 Pivot Shoe will work well as a replacement. Look over the dimensions below to confirm that this is the right replacement for your existing coil balance shoe. 

Alternate image for 15-177
Alternate image for 15-177

These shoes are compatible with the 1/2" thick Series 152 coil balance springs. To determine the correct spring strength for a particular sash, you'll need to locate the stamps on the original coils. If there are no stamps or markings, you'll need to use the exact weight of your sash divided by the number of coils used on both sides of the window to choose the correct strength options. The S152 coils are used with the 15-143 bushing, 15-144 cap, and 15-145 support barrel.

As for your broken pivot bars, I would recommend removing an undamaged version from one of your windows to compare to the dimensions of the options we've related on this page. If none of them is an exact match, please get back to us with another photo of an intact part with your exact dimensions written out. Thank you. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.