Please help me identify patio door roller

Contractor from Utah
Apr 29, 2020 5:44 pm

I have an old aluminum glass doors the other wheel broke in half and I need to replace them. I tried local only to end up with items that won't fit

Shay

image image image
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 4, 2020 12:36 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Your roller is similar to our 81-250, however our tab isn't horizontal, like yours. I don't think yours was horizontal originally, either. It looks like someone physically bent the tab back to install it, which makes me think this isn't the part that came with your door originally.

I admit, I've bent a tab or two in my day. It's a reasonable fix if nothing better is on hand. However, you may have to end up doing the same since we don't know what your original roller was.

Start with the 81-250. Carefully compare our dimensions to yours and let me know if they all line up. Then, decide if you'll be able to bend the tab back the same way yours was.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts