Please tell me what to order

A home owner from culver city, CA says:

Two of my windows need replacement channel balances. The windows are dual glazed, aluminum, single hung, about 30 years old.

Window 1: Channel is 1/2 inch wide x 34" long. Window is about 15 lbs. The channel has the following imprint: 3320A B.S.I. (A is upside down - see photo).

Window 2: Channel is 1/2 inch wide x 22" long. Window is about 15 lbs. Channel has the following imprint: 2130V B.S.I. (V is upside down - see photo).

The photos of the entire thing is the 34", but the shorter one is exactly the same.

Please send link of what I need to order or let me know should you need more information or photos. Thank you.

Tom

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2461.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2470.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2454.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2455.JPEG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Tom. It looks like the bottom fitting has side tabs, or what we call 'wings', whereas the top fitting does not. Is that correct? If so, see our S350-22 and S350-34. Review the diagrams below and let me know if this looks right. For the 22" balance, choose 2130 for the stamp option; for the 34" balance, go with 3320. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

How to measure the length of the Series 350 channel balance.
How to measure the length of the Series 350 channel balance.
Close up view of the S350 balance top.
Close up view of the S350 balance top.
Close up view of the S350 balance shoe.
Close up view of the S350 balance shoe.

A home owner from culver city, CA says:
Hi Bob,
Thanks for the prompt response. Yes, they have the side tabs or wings. However, the short one has tab on one side only (see photo 2473). It might have broken off. Is there a one-tab version? Please confirm. The long one definitely has 2 tabs (see photo 2458).

Thanks,
Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2473.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2458.JPEG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

There is no one tab version that I am aware of, so in all likelihood yours just snapped off. It happens all the time. I feel confident that this product will do the job for you.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.