Ply-Gem 1500 weather stripping

A contractor from Raleigh, NC says:
Looking for weather stripping for bottom sash of Ply-Gem 1500 Integral Mull Triple.
Sticker shows: PWG-M-170-00081-00002
P-979431-8
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we can't identify your weatherstripping from this information. Can you remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear photo of the end profile? 

Hi Emily.
I have attached a photo, albeit not a good one. We would need to dispatch a technician again to the site in order to get the photo you described. Is this one something you can work with?
Thanks,
Bruce
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Plygem Weather stripping.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

I can't identify your weatherstripping from this photo, unfortunately. The best we can offer is an educated guess. With that said, the seals I've related on this page come to mind and may be a place to start. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Thanks. We'll probably have to dispatch the tech to the site again. Will be back in touch with better pictures and measurements.
Profile picture of Emily

No problem. I'll be here to help, no rush! 

Attached are (2) photos - one is of the end of the weather stripping and the other is measurements.
I hope these will do the trick b/c I really don't want to send someone out for a 3rd time on a job this small.

Thanks,
Bruce
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Chachava Weather Stripping Measurements.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Chachava Weather Stripping.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

We don't sell an exact match for this but the 58-135 is similar with a 3/16" wide base. The diameter of the bulb is 11/32". Take a look at the specifications and see if you think this could work for you.

We offer samples as well so let me know if you'd be interested in that, you'd just have to pay for shipping.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Thanks Emily. Is that hollow core or foam filled?
Profile picture of Emily

It is hollow!

Emily, Happy New Year. Finally got my hands on the sample. The bulb size is 3/8".
Profile picture of Emily

Happy New Year! 

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell a bubble seal with a 3/8" bulb and a 3/16" wide base like you're looking for. The closest option in our inventory is the 58-135 but the bulb diameter is 11/32". That's very close to 3/8" though so it still could be worth considering. 

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.