Polaris double hung window

A home owner from Columbus, OH says:
Hi,
I need coils for both sides of my windows. Can you identify the coil that I need from the picture? 12lbs? Also, it appears difficult from the minimal space to replace. Is it possible to replace?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller Tilt Balance
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your balance assembly looks a lot like our Series 210 Roller-Tilt assembly. Since yours, is stamped with a 12, I suggest using the S210-12. Although, I would suggest comparing the dimensions to confirm that this will be a fit for your window.

Alternate image for S210-12
Alternate image for S210-12

For an idea on how to remove this balance assembly, take a look at the video tutorials below. See if they might be of some help to you when completing your repairs.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.