Polybau Window

A home owner from Fremont, CA says:
Hi,

I'm Looking for the part in the pics for a Polybau vynil window.

Thank you,
-David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231024_172305.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231024_172259.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, David.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 26-413 comes to mind but I'm not sure if this is the size you need. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours.

If they don't match up then I'd recommend you consider the 26-186. The video below will explain the steps for this replacement. 

Hi Emily,

Thank you, a weep hole cover, wow, I would have never guessed that one :) Unfortunately, neither will work. Please take a look at the pic. Mine is 1 1/2x1/2x1/2 and the top is rounded.

Thanks,
-David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231026_174056_1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I don't see why this couldn't work for you as long as you can drill new holes on either side of the cutout for the installation pegs. However, I'm afraid the 26-186 is our best option. 

Thank you, I think you're right. After watching the installation video seems pretty simple to install the 26-186. I'll give it some more thought and decide.
How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.