Proper slide bolt spring needed.

A landlord from Denver, CO says:

The metal one in one of the photos does not fit (the tab will not pop into the square window mortise). I originally had nylon ones and thought the metal one would not break. I ordered this metal one from you a couple years ago and just started using them when I exhausted my supply of nylon ones. 

These windows were purchased from Point 5 windows in Ft. Collins, CO, but they have since been sold and no longer manufacture storm windows. I called them and they are of no help in identifying their supplier for these springs. Please help me find the proper spring. 

FYI, the photo of the existing nylon one is one that the tab is broken. 

Thank you

Mark

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180430_093648.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We sell both the 91-003 nylon type and 91-003M metal type. It wasn't clear from your post which one you needed, so I thought I'd show you both.

How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.