Quick tilt coil

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Help! I don't know the solution to replacing this. There is 2 coils, idk if it's one contraption or 2 separate sevens put on top of eachother. Please help me replace this part. It is the left side.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller-Tilt Balance
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your coil balance assembly looks like it uses the S161-07 Roller-Tilt. You would need to use the 15-086 Tandem Coil Housing along with the S180-7 Coil Balance to complete the assembly.

To confirm that these will be a fit for your window, carefully review the dimensions below.

Alternate image for S161-07
Alternate image for S161-07

Detail of 15-086
Detail of 15-086

So do I need one or two of those?

I'm sorry to say I don't quite understand the question. All of the parts mentioned would make one assembly. You would install the S180-7 into the 15-086 and then snap that tandem housing on top of the S161-07.

I hope this helps!

Wow, thank you. I did not expect a good answer with videos and links. That is perfect. I should be able to take it from here. Thank you.

Okay, great! I'm glad I was able to provide you with the information you needed. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions you might have.

Have a great day!

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.