Re:Window Sash and Window sash Lock Keeper

A quick learner from Mt Juliet TN says:
Can you please help identify the attached Window sash lock and lock keeper. The
Sash has the following inscription
.A.N
8300-02

The distance between the screw holes on both is 2-1/4 which makes me to think the sash lock is item 90-180 and Lock Keeper is 90-183 in your catalog.

Kindly help verify.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window with ssah lock uninstalled.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window shash lock installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window sash lock.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I do agree that the 90-180 does look similar to your sweep lock however the backset placement for the installation holes appears to have a different placement that this sweep lock. Therefore, I am not confident that this would be a suitable replacement for your sweep lock.

Your lock looks closer in design to the 90-274 Acrorn Lock and Keeper set. To confirm, carefully review and compare the dimensions below.

Dimensions for 90-274
Dimensions for 90-274

I'm sorry to say that we would not be able to supply you with a replacement for the compatible keeper. Yours is made, specifically, to fit in the grove in the window frame. Unfortunately, I am not confident ours could be used to retrofit for compatibility with your window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.