Rear Mounting Bracket

A handy person from Indiana says:
Hello, I was tasked with trying to locate a bracket for a kitchen cabinet that is roughly 20 years old. Most places that I've checked only carry standard size. I need a pair right and left brackets that will fit drawer slides that are 1 inch in width. Oddly enough there isn't any identifying marks or numbers. all I do have is the broken piece. I would like any help that you can offer. Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen Cabinet Socket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Track Back Plate
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rear Mounting Bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Slide Bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rear Mounting Socket
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Your hardware resembles the 32-089 Drawer Track Back Plate. To determine if this is the right fit for your cabinet drawer, carefully review and compare the dimensions below. Be sure to double check the dimension for the opening to determine if your drawer track slide would be compatible.

This part is sold in pairs.

Detail of 32-089
Detail of 32-089

Profile diagram of 32-089
Profile diagram of 32-089

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.