Rear bracket for kitchen drawer

A home owner from meemas4boys@gmail.com says:
I am wondering which rear bracket would be better for my 1960 kitchen drawer with roller track. 32-012 or 32-001, the track measures 1 inch. See attached photo. Also what size screws would be needed it looks like some were stapled in.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2C16A354-5A72-4277-BE08-8D1B50E51A9A.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Your kitchen drawer rear bracket looks a lot more like our 32-003 Rear Drawer Track Socket. Take a look over the dimensions below to determine if this is the right fit for your drawer socket. The other sockets would not work as a replacement for your existing hardware.

Detail of 32-003
Detail of 32-003

Profile view of 32-003
Profile view of 32-003

A home owner from meemas4boys@gmail.com says:
Thank you for your reply that does look more like the item I need. Could you tell me the screw size needed for that part?

Marie
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that I do not know the exact screw size you'd need for these. Our website suggests using the existing screws to install these sockets.

If you need to replace these screws, it would be recommended to visit a local hardware store and take one of the existing screws as a reference.

I apologize that I cannot give an exact recommendation.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.