Rear drawer bracket

A quick learner from USA says:
I need the plastic replacement for the back of a 23-inch side glide kitchen drawer. I've attached the photos of the one that will fit. Do you have these, and if not, is there something else that would work thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Socket & Track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Socket Posts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Socket
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say that we do not carry an exact replacement match for your existing cabinet drawer socket or the compatible drawer slide. We may have a replacement solution that would work for you but you'll need to drill new installation holes to install the hardware.

Take a look at the 32-139 Rear Mounting Bracket Pair. Carefully look over the dimensions to see if this could be a fit for your drawer. We have one compatible drawer slide style that comes in a few different lengths. Since your track measures 23", I would suggest using the 32-062 23-5/8" Self-Closing Drawer Slide Pair. If this would be too long for the same, I would suggest taking a look at the 32-021 which is 21-5/8" in length.

Front view of 32-139
Front view of 32-139

Front view of 32-139
Front view of 32-139

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.