Rear drawer socket

A home owner from Ohio says:
Can you please help me identify this part? It's a rear socket. The drawer travels down a center rail. I don't see any identifying information on the part. Thx!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named socket.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this drawer bracket. Would it be possible to see an undamaged version? That might help me find something that can replace it. Can you also tell me the size of the opening that takes the track?

Thx for the quick reply. Attached is an image of an undamaged version, currently in use. The square opening is about 3/4". The entire piece is about 2" long. Any suggestions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named socket-2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! I admit, I was expecting there to be more to this part, but that really does seem to be it.

I would say that the best match we sell at this time is our 32-001. it is very similar in design but its opening is 7/8" x 7/8", which is a little bigger. Do you think it could still work?

Yes, I think that will probably work. Thx for your help!
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.