Reassemble Sliding door handle

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
The part number I ordered is 82-108 mounting plate. That works well.

But I have two other issues. One is I need one small screw, which I will order. I also need a schematic for reassembly. I must be doing something out of order, because the two smaller screws with white-painted head (the screw I need to order one of) are blocked from threading by the two conical pieces on the mounting plate.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell the screws that come with the 82-080 kit separately. You may be able to take one of the older ones in to a local hardware store to match up, though.

As for a schematic, we don't have that kind of information. There really isn't much to these, though. The pull just mounts to the 82-108 base plate. There's no trick or anything, so I'm not sure why you're having trouble with it.

It is important to note that the 82-108 is designed to only work on the 82-080 and 82-081 handle sets that we sell. If you have an older version, or something similar made by a different manufacturer, then it's not going to fit no matter what you do. This is a fairly specific part with a very narrow range of compatibility. If your original handle set is even slightly different than the 82-080, then you have to replace the entire thing. The 82-108 alone will not be sufficient.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.