Regency Windows

A home owner from ohio says:
In 2007 we had windows replaced by Regency Windows.
They are the double hung vinyl. Two of the bottom windows broke and we need the pivot bar and the pivot lock. In searching your web site I cannot find a pivot bar to match the one we have.

The pivot bar is 2-3/4 and one has a number 8n it and the other has a number 6. The bar has a round end and has only 1 hole.

Can you help. I am not able to attach a photo at this time
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We may be able to help with this but I'm afraid we can't move forward without seeing photos of the original hardware. We specifically need to see both the pivot bar and pivot shoe removed from the window sash in order to narrow down some options. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230713_142028 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the photos! Your pivot shoe resembles the 15-177 which measures 9/16" thick and 1-1/4" wide. As for the pivot bar, I recommend you have a look at the 26-226 and perhaps the 26-030. Review the specifications for each and see how they compare with yours. 

the pivot bar does not seem to match since mine has only 1 hole and is 2-3/4 inches long.
Profile picture of Emily

These pivot bars appear to be our best options. We don't have an exact match for your old one. The length doesn't matter too much but the hole placement does. You only need one of our hole placements to align with your old one. 

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.