Reorder balance

A quick learner from Canby Oregon says:
We would like to reorder these balances. Also would like to get extra metal clips and extra of that white piece that is actually attached to window frame ( vent panel? )
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5608.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5610.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5612.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5613.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there and welcome back! We can certainly help with this. Can you tell me the number of balances you're looking to purchase? 

As for the take out clip and top sash guide, take a look at the 16-002 and 18-171. I can't be certain about the top sash guide from just the side profile but review the specifications and see how they match up. 

A quick learner from Canby Oregon says:
Emily, I would like to reorder 4 of the Balances same as last order. 4 of the clips 16-002 and 2 of the stepped sash guides 18-171.

Let me know the total of order at your convenience
Thank you
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming! I'll email you a purchase link right now for (4) of these balances that you can use to place an order on our website. 

Please note that the top sash guides and take out clips aren't included in this link so don't forget to add your needed quantity to your cart separately. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.