Replace weather stripping on 2001 Owens Corning replacement windows

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Trying to find the right weather stripping to replace/refresh my Owens Corning windows. House built in 1949, windows replaced in 2001. Windows are still in good shape but some of the stripping (the stuff outside facing) is brittle and starting to fall off in the middle. The foam part seems OK but clearly this all needs to be replaced. Might as well replace the pile weather stripping at the same time. 21 windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0965.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0964.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0963.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0959.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0954.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. For the foam seal, it depends on how that T-Slot attaches. If it's offset, as seen in the diagram below, something like our 58-183 might be best. If it was just directly beneath the bubble though, our 58-135 might do the trick (the fact its a hollow bulb, rather than foam, shouldn't make a difference so long as the dimensions match). Compare the diagrams below to your old bubble seal, and let me know if either of these seem to match, or if anything differs, and if so, by how much.

Profile view of 58-183
Profile view of 58-183
Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

For the wool pile, you'll need to measure the exact size of the base, and then the height of the pile. Wool pile dimensions are very precise, often going into the X/32" range, so be as precise as you can. If you can tell me as best as you can those measurements, I'll do my best to find matches from our selection here

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.