Replace window trim/glazing

A quick learner from Houston says:
I have a broken part for a window made in 1982 by Kaiserhof Consolidated in Houston,TX. It is a plastic exterior window trim/glazing piece with dimensions noted in the attached picture. Do you have compatible part available?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4232.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4231.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! We do not carry your exact glazing bead and, given the age of the window, I am not confident that it is not made any more. With that said, we have a few different suggestions that could possibly work as a replacement for you but there are no guarantees. 

To start, take a look over the dimensions for our 55-006 and 55-196. Carefully compare them to your glazing to see if either of them could possibly be a fit. If these not, there are a few others I've also included that could possibly work for you. The dimensions for each glazing bead recommendation can be found on their respective product pages.

I am happy to provide you with a sample for an that you might believe could work but you still have a little uncertainty. Please let me know and I'll be happy to forward an order link over to you. There is a limit of 5 samples and you would only be responsible for the shipping costs.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.