Replacement Crank

A quick learner from California says:
Hello - I need to replace the arm or crank identical to this one in another window. Can you direct me to the right part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2C9D8626-8E06-4E91-A5DF-76E6D9F7E3F4.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure! At first glance, this looks like the 39-301 Andersen brand folding handle. Looking at your operator, it does look to be an Andersen part, so this is my top pick. Look it over and see what you think.

A home owner from CA says:
Hi Tom- I need the Anderson brand everything.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I'm not sure what that means. If you need other parts in addition to the handle, like the operator, hinge, etc., then I don't know what your window uses based on just the handle. I will need clear photos of each one removed from the window and shown without obstruction. I can then check our inventory for a match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.