Replacement Drawer pulls and door pulls for my bedroom furniture

A quick learner from Anaheim,ca says:
My drawer hardware isI breaking and I need to find new ones. The ones on my furniture are pot metal and cannot be repaired. I'm open for suggestions these are a bronze color.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dresser Handle Pull
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dresser Handle Pull
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I believe we have a few handle pulls that could, potentially, work for your application. Start with reviewing and comparing our 22-201 4-1/2" Pull Handle and our 22-208 4" Pull Handle. 

If the hole spacing dimensions from these handles are not a match, I'll need to know the written dimensions from your handle installation holes.

Dimensions and alternate view of 22-201
Dimensions and alternate view of 22-201

Detail of 22-208
Detail of 22-208

A quick learner from Anaheim,ca says:

Is it possible to buy one handle so I can see how it looks on my furniture. I would like to buy 22-201 4.5 pull handle.

This looks like it would work fine.

Thank you

Dorothy

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dorothy,

You are more than welcome to purchase a many or as little of them as you like. We do not have a quantity minimum for this hardware.

The order can be placed either on the website, by adding the item to your online cart, or by calling and speaking with a member of our customer service team. They can be reached at (888) 991-1929, should you need assistance with placing your order.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.