Replacement Part - Cabinet Door Hinge Old Part Number D3030.67

A quick learner from Bolivia says:
I know this hinge is discontinued. Has a more efficient replacement been manufactured without plastic parts for D3030.67? The holes on the door hinge are 2" on center. The small plastic fitting has cracked/shattered on every one of them. I have eight remaining that need to be replaced and the supplier out of Myrtle Beach who replaced them is now out of business. The only ones I can now find are holes 1 3/4" on center in the big box stores. This requires wood filling current holes and re-drilling new ones. It appears to be a preceeding "D" on the part number. I might have to try and find a part number for the ones that have been replaced.
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I don't think we have this exact hinge. The closest we have is our 32-345, which has the same 1-3/4" hole spacing. You probably won't get away with replacing these without some adaptation.
A professional from Florida says:

If the old hinge has the plastic inserts (dowels) in the door, LEAVE THEM IN!

They are only in the door because a machine installed the hinge...not because of the type of wood you have, regardless of what anyone says.

If the new holes overlap the old inserts in any way, use a 1/8" drill bit to start a new hole...even if it's in the plastic, and use #6x5/8" flat head screws for install.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.