Replacement Part for a Kitchen Cabinet Pantry Pull Out Shelf

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm trying to find a replacement part for a Kitchen Pantry Cabinet with Sliding Shelves. It holds the front part of the slide to the side of the cabinet. There's also a white plastic bracket that the slide attaches to the back of the cabinet.

The only information I have about the cabinet is that it was made by Cabinet Works Group.

The part is made out of white plastic. Can you be of any help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bob S1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bob S2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bob S3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bob S4.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid we don't carry this exact drawer spacer, but I've seen it before. If it has a depth of 1"--that is to say, if the distance between the side of the cabinet and the track is 1"--then our 32-339 might work as a substitute. Give it a look, and let us know what you think, or if the depth differs. 

Alternate image for 32-339
Alternate image for 32-339
Alternate view of 32-339
Alternate view of 32-339

A home owner from USA says:

Thanks for your quick response. Your solution most likely would work but the bracket could only be fastened to the side of the cabinet not the frame (see pics). I don't it could bear the weight of the pantry shelf or after time would loosen and fall out.

Bob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2040(1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2039.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2041.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

That is a very understandable concern, and valid. What you describe is definitely a risk.

One thing you could try is reinforcing where the socket installs by putting a piece of wood behind it. If you fasten it properly it may give you enough fortification to hold that weight. 

Since this would conceivably pack out the height of the guide, then you could use something more shallow, like the 32-352B. This is only 3/4" deep as opposed to 1", so you have a little more wiggle room.

Otherwise, you may want to try to get in touch with the original manufacturer of the cabinet to see if they can provide you with the exact part you need.

A home owner from USA says:
This is the only documentation with regard to the cabinet manufacturer. I've called the number and have been unable to speak to a Customer Service Rep. These are very expensive high end real maple cabinets. I have a brochure that came with cabinets from the prior owner but there's no mention of who made them. Funny.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2056.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had any luck with the manufacturer. Hopefully, you'll be able to adapt one of our spacers to work for your repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.