Replacement bottom door guide track

A contractor from Florida says:
I need a replacement track for an old set of mirror bifold doors. The guide at the bottom of the door measures almost 7/16" wide. The door set is 4' wide. I have included a picture of the bottom guide, the top track, and the label on the door. Contractors Wardrobe only attached the mirror to someone else's metal door frame, so they cannot help.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The track should work for you, but you might have to replace the cap on the 21-022 guide pin with our 21-105 instead. You would then need to add the 21-100 cap to the 21-023 bottom pivot pin. Without these new caps I don't think your pins will fit in the new track.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.